Pages

Thursday 8 March 2018

Rotoroa Island








Getting up I saw that I had plenty of time to get ready for the trip to Rotoroa Island I packed my lunch and brang 2 water bottles and had breakfast as time was going I only had a 2 of minutes to go to School .I Sprint all the way to Glen Innes School.Arriving to School I was relief and the pressure was off .7:30 the teachers provided lunch and put us to a decent amount of people in a group. 8:?? We catch the bus I expected no traffic but the case was not that waiting around I felt bored .As we arrived it took 1 hour to arrived at Downtown.We get off the bus and go to ferry boat at Downtown .I was tried when the bus left but I knew the journey was not over .In the ferry I looked outside at the waves after that I went back inside and have a break.In 1 hour I was excited we landed in Rotoroa Island as our journey begins we were ready in my group we were starting our walk and learning many about pest .We were learning about many traps about pest .In our walk I looked at the native trees the walk was trying at Ladies Bay we had lunch.Using the GPS was difficult to use and find what species footprints matches. At long last our activity are all done we walk back to the ferryboat having a drink and a snack.In the ferryboat I was tried as we reach back to Downtown we catch the bus back to School .As we arrived at school I walk straight home . 715:530 was the plan to go to Rotoroa Island and back to Glen Innes School,.

No comments:

Post a Comment